In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(walk/weather) vigorizante(weather/walk) tonificante(change/environment) estimulante
- This invigorating full body treatment is carried out by two therapists simultaneously.
- Such an invigorating programme will ensure that Musselburgh is a hotbed of contemporary dance.
- What an invigorating approach this can be for students who believe they cannot find time to practice in a certain period of the semester.
- Around noon we head out for either an invigorating hike or rock climbing.
- There is an invigorating, clean scent in the air.
- Wake up with an invigorating 5K run/walk.
- All in all, it was a very invigorating exchange.
- The invigorating, sometimes harrowing production clocks in at just over an hour.
- Think back to something you did on your own recently - perhaps an invigorating run or a peaceful moment of solitary reflection.
- Together they forged an invigorating intellectual climate that has profoundly shaped my career.
- Collectively, the band members have a ton of live show experience under their belt and they know what makes for an invigorating show.
- He also manages to film one of the most invigorating car chases in years.
- Visitors come here for an invigorating experience in the fountain.
- Women rode the social chaos of the '60s into an invigorating freedom.
- I found the event to be a musically invigorating experience.
- The invigorating consequences of success in Europe outweigh the risk of distraction.
- Their invigorating, mild flavor is a key ingredient in tabbouleh, a Middle Eastern salad.
- A visit to one of the wonderful country pubs in the region might be the perfect end to an invigorating day.
- Audiences get much more than just invigorating entertainment.
- The sea is filled with small jellyfish, but we run in anyway for an invigorating swim.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.