- Actually the conversation was slightly more involved than that, but that was how it basically went.
- In the past, the Law Society has said that there could be an involved process if it were to seek to investigate such cases.
- This is quite a complex and involved question with a number of points to be addressed.
- When all of them descend on a small Ohio town, the complications are hilariously involved and tuneful.
- I had thought about writing a long and involved piece on how the reality of prepared food rarely comes close to the ideal.