- The danger is not religion but fanaticism, which can equally be displayed by atheist communists and by irreligious nationalists.
- Even if a person has left the Jewish fold, or is completely irreligious, it is still forbidden to help or cause him to sin.
- Governments gradually granted equal civil status to those holding a variety of religious and irreligious beliefs - a key condition for creating secular states.
- The Czech Republic is largely irreligious, but the Slovak Republic is predominantly Roman Catholic.
- Between a religious person and irreligious person there are many common meeting points which we require to explore ’, he observed.
- In an irreligious society, capital punishment teaches something else: that the state has absolute power over life.
- Shetland is the most irreligious place in the UK.
- There are those who take the cover of religion to commit irreligious acts.
- A traditionalist might easily jump to the conclusion that the show's second half is irreligious.
- I am so irreligious that atheism seems a religion to me.
- Does that mean that they're irreligious or are they not spiritual?
- Nietzsche was perhaps the most colorful of the irreligious critics of the modern hopes for an individualistic morality that is applicable to all.
- When three fourths of the whole world become irreligious, the situation is converted into hell for the animals.
- I have described the recent war in Bosnia and Croatia as a religious war fought by irreligious people.
- Twenty years later, Justice Joseph Story likewise wrote that a father could lose his rights for ‘atheistical and irreligious principles.’
- I have many friends, both deeply religious and deeply irreligious, whom I much respect.
- People, religious and irreligious, are correct to insist that we practise what we preach.
- Our differences - male or female, religious or irreligious, rich or poor - matter not at all.
- Apparently it's a book of ‘extraordinary power’ which Dr. Williams hopes will spread ‘in epidemic profusion through religious and irreligious alike’.
- Peter said that the drama, shot in a documentary style, was more irreligious than religious.