In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1irritabilidad femeninonervous irritability — irritabilidad nerviosa
- In such cases, the depression often appears as extreme irritability and anger, rather than sadness.
- But the family have pulled together and, in spite of fits of irritability, are happy.
- During this time you may have feelings of sadness, anger, anxiety and irritability.
- But the sullenness, withdrawal and irritability are hard on those around them.
- Within days my energy levels pick up, and my tendency to ill temper and irritability fades away.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.