1cola de pescado femenino
- The animal kingdom was represented by gelatin in the form of meat stock; isinglass; and hartshorn.
- Antonin poured the thickening isinglass alternately into the fruit juice and the almond milk.
- There is no evidence that isinglass is detrimental to health.
- Sometimes the wood surface was prepared with a coating of gesso or isinglass diluted in water with a little white pigment added.
- Guinness uses isinglass, a form of gelatine made from fish bladders, in the production process to make the stout clearer.