In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1viajar de isla en isla
- They stand within sight of one another, but they are surprisingly different and this makes them ideal for island-hopping.
- Learn self-rescue skills plus tidal navigation and you can head offshore to go island-hopping for the weekend.
- It has more than 120 services a day throughout the islands, making island-hopping simple if money is not an issue.
- More laid-back activities include fishing and island-hopping.
- The Family Islands have plenty of variety, though, which makes island-hopping a good option.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.