- Standard BAL was then performed using three aliquots of 50-ml sterile isotonic saline.
- These properties are in agreement with recent experiments on the isotonic response of single muscle fibers carried out by Edman and Curtin.
- A good example of isotonic contraction would be free weight training.
- This exercise piece is specifically designed for isometric and isotonic neck muscle testing and exercise.
- The fluid that surrounds the body cells is isotonic.
- The existence of damped oscillations in the isotonic transient response of single muscle fibers therefore argues in favor of the oscillating regime.
- A graduated program of swimming and stationary bicycling, along with isometric, isotonic, and eccentric strengthening in the later stages is prescribed.
- Vasopressin continued to act in patients excreting isotonic or hypertonic urine, so hypotonic intake must be avoided in them.
- Any solutions, such as antibiotic or isotonic solution, should be included on the label.
- The purpose of this activity is to teach the students about osmosis and the effects of hypotonic, hypertonic, and isotonic solutions on animal cells.