In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- No tourist itinerary is complete without a visit to this paradise.
- Michael Dunne local organiser also addressed the meeting and went through the planned itinerary.
- At that time, Uganda wasn't on any tourist itinerary.
- There are enough fairways here to fill even the most ambitious itinerary.
- In reality, I am safe and sound and I do not intend to change my travel itinerary.
- We accomplished five of their seven-day itinerary in the first two days.
- Choosing the right cruise line and cruise itinerary can be somewhat of a challenge.
- The following are details released by Downing Street of George Bush's itinerary for his four-day visit to Britain.
- Assessing malarial risk requires a detailed knowledge of a patient's travel itinerary and accommodations.
- Baghdad is rather pleasant this month, actually, and the Pentagon is planning an itinerary.
- But the exact itinerary of the tour is yet to be finalised.
- Hinckley has to follow a very detailed itinerary.
- Their busy itinerary included hill walking, surfing and kayaking.
- None of us could remember the exact itinerary.
- However, why not design a faster ship to create more far-ranging itineraries?
- But, until recently, impoverished Mozambique wasn't featured on too many tourist itineraries.
- The itinerary was arranged at the tourists' requests, according to Shoji.
- But many locals hope performing arts companies will soon add it to their national tour itineraries.
- Try to plan your itinerary to arrive at your destination during daylight hours if you can.
- But despite a packed itinerary, they will be heading towards Agra to see the majestic Taj Mahal.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.