1(estilo de yoga) Iyengar masculino
- Iyengar, taken from the teachings of yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar, emphasizes proper alignment in each posture for balance and strength, with the extensive use of props to assist people in maximizing their abilities in each posture.
- I've been doing Iyengar yoga as a supplement to martial arts, because I have terrible breath control and trouble with foot cramps.
- Iyengar - The main focus of Iyengar yoga is precise alignment of muscles, bones and joints.
- They did 90 minutes of Iyengar yoga three times a week, resulting in lowered pain severity and less need for medication, along with a boost in mood.
- She is certified by Integrative Yoga Therapy and is trained in both the Iyengar and Ashtanga traditions.