In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(estilo de yoga) Iyengar masculino
- Iyengar, taken from the teachings of yoga guru B.K.S. Iyengar, emphasizes proper alignment in each posture for balance and strength, with the extensive use of props to assist people in maximizing their abilities in each posture.
- I've been doing Iyengar yoga as a supplement to martial arts, because I have terrible breath control and trouble with foot cramps.
- Iyengar - The main focus of Iyengar yoga is precise alignment of muscles, bones and joints.
- They did 90 minutes of Iyengar yoga three times a week, resulting in lowered pain severity and less need for medication, along with a boost in mood.
- She is certified by Integrative Yoga Therapy and is trained in both the Iyengar and Ashtanga traditions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.