1Zoologíaasno masculinoburro masculino
- If he had the ears of a horse he'd look like a jackass.
- He could tame a stallion, breed a jackass, lead an army and charm the ladies.
- Normally I'd view these matters with detachment, but to find a race-horse among jackasses is an exciting thing, and a great occasion for the empire.
2coloquial(fool)zopenco masculino coloquialzopenca femenino coloquial
- Hey beautiful… don't worry about the jackasses in the school, tomorrow you will be loved again.
- Please keep up the good work, including your relative distance from the Labor Party hack jackasses.
- First, you had every right to break up with me because I was a complete jackass and a moron and you had every right.
- So then, I lined up the shot and it would've been a great goal but then some jackass from the other team sent a kick toward my knee and sent me sprawling to the ground.
- He's a jackass with a cocky attitude, and he's the reason why you and I have barely seen each other over the last month.