1carcelero masculinocarcelera femenino
- She was trapped in a prison and her jailer refused to release her.
- In The Abduction from the Seraglio, in The Magic Flute, the prisoners will be guarded by jailers whose vigilance must be outwitted.
- After a deeply traumatic childhood, where his father left him to rot in Newgate prison, Sweeney takes violent revenge against the gaoler who tormented him in prison.
- The county's police force is recruiting civilian jailers - or custody support staff - as part of a shake-up of its custody services.
- According to press reports, the two British detainees have been told by their military jailers to plead guilty and accept 20-year prison sentences or go to trial and face certain conviction and the real threat of execution.