1(container) repleto(container) hasta el tope(container) hasta los topes(room/bus) repleto(room/bus) atestado (de gente)the trunk was jam-packed with books — el baúl estaba hasta el tope / los topes de libros
- However, the local press is jam-packed full of letters from the local public completely objecting to wheelie bins.
- It was jam-packed around midnight and still had a sizeable crowd around 2am.
- The mass choir thrilled the jam-packed crowd with a medley of folk songs and theatrical dramatizations.
- The room was jam-packed full of people, even the halls and the doorways were crammed with people just wanting to be near.
- Always have tons of writing on the cover to make the mag look jam-packed full of exciting stuff!