In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reactor de pasajeros masculino
- After boarding the Ariana jetliner, Rahman found himself and his aircraft surrounded by several thousand irate pilgrims.
- There were only very small pieces of that American Airlines jetliner.
- For safety's sake, all domestic airlines were ordered to ground their Bombardier CRJ - 200 jetliners for inspection after the accident.
- The order for 50 jetliners is the largest by a single airline in the history of Boeing, which valued it at $6 billion based on 7E7 price lists.
- News reports said the planes were jetliners, a 757 and a 767.
- Several passengers on the jetliner, which took off from Bombay, said the pilot told them there had been an ‘exercise’ to test security.
- In Britain, Royal Air Force fighter planes scrambled today to escort a Greek jetliner to a London airport.
- However, there is growing suspicion that the jetliner, which was carrying 179 people, may have hit an object on the runaway before the crash.
- The Boeing Company is the largest aerospace company in the world, and the leader in manufacturing both commercial jetliners and military aircraft.
- The ideal jetliner, the ideal helicopter, the ideal fighter shapes have already been discovered, given what we know.
- Meanwhile all 251 passengers on the jetliner died.
- It is not often that larger jetliners experience sudden depressurization, but these events do occur for a variety of reasons.
- ‘The future of our core business - building and selling jetliners - is tied to the future of the air-traffic system,’ he said.
- For safety's sake, starting November 23, all domestic airlines were ordered to ground their Bombardier CRJ - 200 jetliners for inspection.
- During the past two decades, more than 60 airplanes, mostly commercial jetliners, have been damaged by in-flight encounters with volcanic ash.
- Airline mechanics are inspecting hundreds of MD - 80 series jetliners.
- Stingers can shoot down aircraft, including civilian jetliners, flying at low altitudes.
- The asylum-seekers arrived in the Philippine capital on Friday night aboard a China Southern Airlines jetliner from Beijing.
- The unusual pact would see Boeing's 767 jetliners converted to tankers and leased to the military.
- Chinese Airforce pilots are renowned for unswerving confidence in their ability to land jetliners with only half the runway allotted - just like a fighter jet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.