- No furniture, no clothing, no jewelry, and only one musical instrument, a Jew's harp, were found.
- Playing the accordion, violin, Jew's harp and the zither, a harp-like instrument laid flat on a table, these East Europeans brought Inglewood alive.
- Nowadays, Monk is primarily a vocal composer, although her music often deploys conventional instruments, from piano to Jew's harp.
- And these other guys are no slouches, either, as they prove while seamlessly incorporating bagpipes and Jew's harps.
- They used leaves, Jew's harps, harmonicas, and violins to create a ‘fair razz-a-ma-tazz.’
- The group also use a variety of different sounds throughout this record, including the harmonica, flugalhorn, clarinet, and Jew's harp.