1segundo masculinowait / hang on a jiffy — espera un segundo
- she did it in a jiffy — lo hizo en un santiamén
- On display was the Honda fireblade, a 929 cc, four - cylinder bike that can propel the rider to a top speed of 280 km per hour in a jiffy.
- If you have athlete's foot, you need to go see a chemist and get an antifungal cream, which will clear it up in a jiffy.
- This is the sort of movie that will either keep you enthralled at each moment or send you to sleep in a jiffy.
- Recommended software upgrades can be brought down in a jiffy.
- After all, it's the very industry that gave us the concept of ‘quick and dirty’ - you know, solutions conjured up in a jiffy to meet the pressing needs of customers.
- But a scolding from Ms. Gopi did the trick, and every one, child and parent, hastened to set matters right, and cleared the litter in a jiffy.
- Maintenance Man tells me he'll be up to my office in a jiffy.
- It's some weird bug, and I'm sure it'll be fixed up in a jiffy.
- As box-office receipts have proven that he is no longer infallible, it should be a breeze to walk up to him and become his friend in a jiffy!
- If one wanted a different look, perspective or elevation, it's done in a jiffy on readymade steel frames by hundreds of skilled workers at hand.
- Blog surfers can sniff out insincerity in a jiffy.
- That ruffles feathers on a council whose performance most Monday nights, let's be honest, will fix the insomnia that's troubling you in a jiffy.