1by jingo! — ¡recórcholis! coloquial
- Over and over, the new American jingoes depict the U.S. as somehow a victim in the international economy.
- A jingo is a jingo wherever we meet him, and as far as we are concerned there is no close season for jingoes.
- The Olympic Games is a festival of nationalism, a gourmandising 17-day feast of jingo.
- I'm sure the illustration below went down like a Steve Bell cartoon with the jingoes.
- Certainly, the leadership of the violent jingo crowds was middle-class.