In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1solicitante de empleo masculinosolicitante de trabajo femenino
- These job seekers in New York might be better off looking in the South.
- Overall, there is no shortage of interest in the Civil Service among job seekers.
- In a typical case of job fraud, for example, a criminal group will contact a job seeker offering employment handling money transfers.
- They also place into chilling perspective the racially tinged value of education for black job seekers.
- The event draws together undergraduates, graduates, the working public as well as job-seekers and has become an important focus of recruitment for many employers.
- At the same time, the number of jobseekers up to the age of 25 has dropped from 1,800 in 1999 to 600 last year.
- By 9: 30 a.m., more than 1,000 job seekers had turned up.
- New jobseekers may find it difficult to find work in the coming months.
- More than a third of jobseekers would sleep, date or flirt with their interviewer to land a role, a survey claims.
- The answer to your search could lie with taking part in a jobseekers course at the Portlaoise Job Club.
- The Internet offers unlimited resources to serious, committed African-American job seekers.
- The change from overworked operations manager for a large catering firm to jobseeker was a shock, she recalled.
- At least two of the job seekers were wounded by gunfire.
- Online fraudsters are increasingly taking advantage of vulnerable job seekers by using online résumés to steal their identity, a privacy expert warned this week.
- Over the past four years online recruitment has certainly caught the imagination of job seekers.
- Their database should primarily comprise top performers who are often passive job seekers.
- He seems to think job seekers "should be able to find work" in the Olympics jobs boom.
- The rising costs of supporting jobseekers through the downturn are a non-negotiable part of a civilised society.
- He preyed on female job-seekers whom he lured to secluded spots by promising them jobs.
- While networking has triumphed as the primary skill job seekers need, many students still find the idea intimidating.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.