1(casual worker)trabajador eventual masculinotrabajadora eventual femenino
- Pretty much anything you say to her is fine as long as you don't call her a jobber.
- We get to meet more mature graduates and second jobbers who are considering the public sector or accountancy as a career change.
- Mark or Johnnie were in no way abrasive as were many jobbers of the day.
- A pool of silver-haired jobbers would, he said, help to dampen the rise in the value of quotations because of demand outstripping supply.
- He was sure the cheerfulness would end when they got into combat, Swift had been a desk jobber until now, sorting Company papers.
- Senators dismissed tariff opponents as a collection of ‘dealers, commission merchants, and jobbers.’
- Thence it passed by railroad, with another transfer of ownership, into the hands of a Chicago jobber.
- If you are uncomfortable operating a piece of heavy equipment, consider hiring a commercial jobber.
- For the proud majority of summer jobbers, a J1 day when you're not wasted is a day wasted.
- The taxi drivers want the Government to prioritise the number of double jobbers, reductions in incomes and increases in insurance costs.
- Otherwise jobbers and foreigners have been driving today's activity.
- To judge by the data collected in 1929, fruit jobber businesses ranged widely in both size and clientele.
- It seems to be a way of life for the nine o'clock jobbers.
2(wholesale dealer)intermediario masculinointermediaria femenino
- As a result, shippers, fruit jobbers, and retailers were primarily concerned about fruit weights, perishability, and aesthetic qualities, including color, flavor, and texture.
- Automated replenishment of parts offered by jobbers is utilized by 61 percent of repair shops; 25 percent work with WDs.
- He has written for several years about the ways in which jobbers and middle-men ruthlessly exploit migrant labour in the informal sector.
- The jobber sells to the installer who fixes the car.
- The jobber said to him, ‘You manufacture this, that, or the other.’
- Contact your jobber or go to www.gates.com/adverts to order literature.
- These bearskin jobbers would then hope to purchase the bearskins from trappers at a lower price and then deliver them to their customers for a profit.