1desempleadosin trabajoen paro Españacesante Chile
- Germany's comparatively high jobless figure is also a reflection of the way the country compiles its data.
- Well over 10 million people were jobless in the face of savage inflation.
- And as anyone who has found herself jobless knows, it was a rough landing.
- She also noted that as a result of restructuring and retrenchments, a lot of people had been left jobless.
- A similar result was recorded in Tasmania, where the jobless rate rose to 8.5 per cent.
- The advent of safety razors has rendered local barbers jobless.
- Also, workers laid off from part-time jobs should be eligible for jobless benefits.
- In the last 13 years, 13 prominent units have closed down, rendering 10,000 people jobless.
- Millions in the armed services found themselves jobless between 1955 and 1960.
- The weekly jobless claims this week came in lower than expected.
- The jobless figures indicate that the current economic upturn has a quite peculiar character.
- Russell intends to leave him jobless for a while.
- Being jobless, I used to attend all the meetings of the Cultural conference.
- The truth is that Europeans like early retirement, high jobless benefits and long vacations.
- According to the Labor Department, 8,594,000 workers are officially jobless.
- And while we see our economy recovering slowly, it's a jobless recovery.
- Her second daughter was also infected but recovered and has been jobless ever since.
- Miami, Florida, with a 7.4 percent jobless rate, had the second highest in the nation.
- Live registers figures for March show that there are now over 1000 people jobless in Listowel.
- She was left jobless, with a child to take care of.
1the jobless — los desempleados / desocupados
- before noun the jobless total — el número total de desempleados