1if anything goes wrong, Bill is Johnny-on-the-spot — si surge cualquier problema, allí está siempre Bill para arreglarlo
- he's no Johnny-on-the-spot — nunca está cuando uno lo necesita
- Archuleta jarred the ball loose, and fellow S Kim Herring was Johnny-on-the-spot, picking up the loose ball and rambling to the endzone for a 10-0 lead.
- ‘And television networks that carry it and promote it and are Johnny-on-the-spot every time there's a terrorist act are promoting it,’ he said.
- Interior designers come to you not only to buy what you've got, but because of what you can put together… You have to be Johnny-on-the-spot.
- The FDA is not exactly known as a Johnny-on-the-spot agency.