1sociedad por acciones femenino
- In a traditional capitalist joint-stock company, votes on questions of the company's direction are allotted by shares of ownership.
- The investor in the future large complex will be a joint-stock company in which well-known business people will participate.
- The corporate income tax for joint-stock companies will be nearly halved from its present level of 40 percent to 25 percent.
- This was mainly based around the activities of the East India Company, a large joint-stock company based in London.
- He said Xinhua Bookstore intends to restructure itself into a joint-stock company.