In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sociedad por acciones femenino
- In a traditional capitalist joint-stock company, votes on questions of the company's direction are allotted by shares of ownership.
- The investor in the future large complex will be a joint-stock company in which well-known business people will participate.
- The corporate income tax for joint-stock companies will be nearly halved from its present level of 40 percent to 25 percent.
- This was mainly based around the activities of the East India Company, a large joint-stock company based in London.
- He said Xinhua Bookstore intends to restructure itself into a joint-stock company.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.