In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1empresa conjunta femeninojoint venture masculino
- A country must not require multinationals to form joint ventures with domestic enterprises.
- The 1997 amendments to the Merger Control Regulation modified the treatment of certain types of joint ventures.
- The Irish outlet is company-owned, although Zara also has a number of joint ventures and franchises.
- Both joint ventures and private enterprises can register to run job fair businesses.
- The ICT hopes to extend commercial joint ventures by providing space and facilities for new and existing companies.
- Remember that basically the only value they add to the joint ventures is their ability to get the quota allocation.
- Already they are undertaking joint ventures and forming strategic alliances.
- In this case, large-scale privatization has created many opportunities for foreign ownership and joint ventures.
- Alliances, joint ventures or fully fledged mergers are all possible.
- Vallely and Murphy are also considering how joint ventures or partnerships for commercial developments might be structured.
- This could be either through an overseas joint venture or a wholly owned subsidiary.
- The joint venture management system may be one way to insure technology transfer.
- Members will also promote joint ventures with Zambian businessmen.
- The different styles between joint ventures and State-owned enterprises show up in this occasion.
- Escorts, which has joint ventures in the US and Poland, will replicate the same model for the Chinese market.
- Exports of joint ventures or subsidiaries of overseas companies are also on the rise.
- Provided that there is a full-function joint venture it will be within the Regulation.
- But foreign-invested enterprises including joint ventures are not allowed to do so.
- Only equity manufacturing joint ventures fall within the scope of the present study.
- Growth for companies like Wirra Wirra will come from mergers, buy-outs or joint ventures.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.