- I could see some particularly attractive flowers up ahead, and as we drew closer, I realized that they were jonquils, my favorite flower.
- Yellow is the most cheerful of all colours, which is why it is so lovely to have daffodils and jonquils in the garden.
- However, late summer and early fall is the time we need to be planting and nurturing our jonquils to make sure they are bright and healthy later.
- Other flowers featured in the magazine included daisies and daffodils, jonquils and jasmines, roses and ranunculus, and hundreds of others.
- In actual fact, all daffodils and jonquils are narcissi - but only some narcissi are daffodils and only a few are jonquils.