1EEUU(dress)jumper femenino América Latinapichi masculino España
- He combed her chestnut hair - Paula's natural color - and dressed her in a yellow cotton jumper.
- She dressed in a simple denim jumper and a new straw cowboy hat with red cowboy boots.
- The plump and harried mother, dressed in a denim jumper, drives a battered Econo-Van with numerous dents.
- I am in a red jumper, white blouse and tights and black Mary Janes with a small scuff on the left toe.
- She wore a tattered denim jumper and a white shirt that matched the spotted peeling wallpaper, and she knew nothing of wealth.
1(horse)caballo de saltos masculino
- Many years ago there lived in a certain village a wealthy farmer who had the best of land and some great race horses and jumpers.
- Is the flea the greatest jumper in the animal world, or a skittering frog one of the hot contenders for the swimming title?
- We got suited up, had some instructions from our jumpers, and headed out to the two propeller plane that takes everyone up.
- He has never been a flashy horse or a spectacular jumper but he is efficient and extremely powerful, which is what will be required tomorrow.
- Military qualified jumpers holding military free-fall qualifications are also eligible to compete.
- Newberry finally succumbed to another big hit, Alex Mason replacing him and leaving BJ Fowler as the line-out jumper.
- Advanced jumpers use thin, aerodynamic ropes for fast rotation.
- We now love jumping and he's an amazing jumper, galloping and hacking.
- Much like jumpers and racehorses, farriers pay a price for doing what they love.
- This horse was unlucky not to win a bumper but he loves this fast ground and he has always been a good jumper.
- At 10,000 feet, only the colorful fabric of their chutes keep jumpers visible against the panoramic landscape.
- But what does it say about a league where players who have not had enough years to develop the basic skill of a jumper are playing key roles in The Finals?
- Poggio is a better jumper, but his dressage is not as good.
- He tells us that the horse is a natural jumper.
- Victory in that Grade One contest meant his beloved horse became the first jumper in Britain and Ireland to win more than £1m in prize money.
- The jumpers ' lines became dangerously tangled, anchoring the men back-to-back.
- The players who surround the jumpers also play a key role in who wins possession.
- Though it looks like they aren't moving very fast, the jumpers head toward the earth at almost 22 feet per second.
- One thing is that, against Australia, their lineout jumpers will be much heavier than the Japanese.
- Accordingly these two jumpers would be the latest addition to the Olympic athletic pool mostly consisting of runners.
2coloquial(athlete)saltador masculinosaltadora femenino