In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comida basura femeninoporquerías femenino coloquialalimento chatarra masculino México
- They should point out the benefits of a wholesome and balanced diet and the harm from eating too much junk food.
- Prepare a colorful fruit salad as an alternative to candy bars and other junk food.
- How can I stick to my diet and stop thinking about junk food and ice cream all the time?
- When I was a child I wasn't allowed to eat so much junk food from fast food outlets that I became overweight and ill.
- Make sure your child eats healthy nourishing food as opposed to junk food.
- Health campaigners have mooted suggestions such as a tax on junk foods or a ban on junk food advertising.
- Your kids may rebel by sneaking food into the house or eating extra junk food elsewhere.
- Not only are our kids overfed on junk food and fast food, they are fast becoming victims of the techno age.
- While junk food isn't the healthiest food to eat it is still not the cause of obesity.
- It used to be thought that a typical teenage diet of junk food was the cause of acne, but now we know better.
- She may be eating a lot of junk food because the junk food comforts her without judging her.
- It's often better to put healthy foods into your diet than focus on getting junk food out.
- That means an annual exposure to thousands of commercials for junk food and fast food.
- The film's goal is to encourage youngsters across the district to ditch junk food and eat more fruit and vegetables.
- If you eat junk food constantly, you will become ill and unhealthy.
- The competition is aimed at getting children to give up junk food and eat healthily.
- Trans-fatty acids are widespread in food: in breads, cakes, biscuits and junk food.
- We spend a lot to eat junk food like pizza, Coke and spend again to lose weight.
- He has eliminated much of the trademark junk food from his diet, drinks copious amounts of water, and eats salads.
- People who despise nutritional diets and only eat junk food are digging their graves with their teeth.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.