1pasar por la quilla
- He might surface, gasp for air and taunting by his pirate comrades and then be keelhauled back underwater.
- Flogging, branding, keelhauling, locking sailors in chains, walking the plank, and hanging were used in this era.
- Once they were out at sea, Grapple was keelhauled every night for a fortnight.
- The head and body of the keelhauled will constantly smash against the keel.
- Then, his blue eyes narrowed a bit, ‘And if I hear any rumors to the contrary, I'll keelhaul you and anyone else that has any part of it!!’