1cerveza de barril a presión femenino
- They came up with the bright idea of creating pre-rack beer and keg beer: we called it boiled beer because it was pasteurised.
- Losing Ken left a bigger space in her life than she realized initially, and now she fills that space by getting plastered on keg beer and tequila shots.
- Disgusted with the fizzy keg beer and stone cold welcome in the bar, we headed into the country and the fine surrounds of Blarney Castle.
- At Max's, where the product is keg beer, the situation is a little different.
- Oh, you were probably swilling keg beer and wine coolers.