In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cerveza de barril a presión femenino
- They came up with the bright idea of creating pre-rack beer and keg beer: we called it boiled beer because it was pasteurised.
- Losing Ken left a bigger space in her life than she realized initially, and now she fills that space by getting plastered on keg beer and tequila shots.
- Disgusted with the fizzy keg beer and stone cold welcome in the bar, we headed into the country and the fine surrounds of Blarney Castle.
- At Max's, where the product is keg beer, the situation is a little different.
- Oh, you were probably swilling keg beer and wine coolers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.