1búsqueda de una prostituta conduciendo lentamente un coche
- A deputy headteacher's career is in ruins after he was convicted of kerb-crawling in a notorious red light area.
- Previously, anyone stopped by police for kerb-crawling would be issued with a summons, but under the new law they would be handcuffed, arrested and liable to appear promptly in court.
- The deterrents could well prove useful in deterring them from kerb-crawling and helping to make Goitside respectable again.
- What would a representative of such an august organ be doing in an urban fastness of Fife at 11.30 pm if it was not kerb-crawling?
- The MP said she feared that the plan to make kerb-crawling illegal could force prostitutes to disperse even more, putting their safety further at risk.
- When Milan outlawed kerb-crawling in 1998, prostitutes put on running shoes and jogged alongside prospective clients' cars, negotiating their prices.
- Patrols were stepped up as plain-clothed officers set out to caution men caught kerb-crawling.
- Police in Bolton are to crack down on kerb-crawling following the murder of two prostitutes in the town.
- Of the 256 men who have been caught kerb-crawling and have subsequently taken part in a course run by the police to stop them re-offending only three men have been caught trying to buy sex again.
- A strong warning has been sent to men who trawl Rochdale's streets for sex after four were caught kerb-crawling in what the police described as a ‘name and shame’ operation.
- It was not until 1985 that the law penalized the client for kerb-crawling, even though for many years it had penalized prostitutes for soliciting in the street.
- From the beginning of April the plainclothes officers will identify and arrest those suspected of kerb-crawling.
- The jury did not know he had convictions for kerb-crawling in 1994 and, the following year, for indecently assaulting a girl under the age of 14.
- What's the point if you don't tackle kerb-crawling and prostitution?
- During a divisional vice operation in the Listerhills area, four men were arrested for kerb-crawling and three women were detained for soliciting.
- A deputy head teacher has been suspended from a North Lincolnshire primary school, awaiting trial on charges of kerb-crawling.