1precauciones que se enseñan a los niños para cruzar una calle sin peligro
- As a large number of accidents are caused while crossing the road, the time-tested kerb drill, looking to the left and the right of the road, has to be performed without fail.
- In the quiz, the students were found weak in identifying roadside hazards, following the kerb drill and crossing the road.
- In view of this, training in schools had been for some time on kerb drill for younger children and safe cycling for older ones.
- As a large number of accidents are caused while crossing the road, the children have been asked to follow the kerb drill, looking to the left and right of the road, without fail.
- The risk of playing and running on the road, observance of the kerb drill, the use of zebra crossings and traffic signals have been explained with illustrations in the section of safety tips.