1accidental masculinoalteración femenino
- Purcell's first seven pieces introduce various fingering combinations, simple ornaments and key signatures.
- The student soon realizes that key signatures with the resulting sharps or flats are the consequence of a consistent melodic sequence contained within a scale pattern.
- As its minor key signature suggests, it is more disturbed and disturbing than Mozart's opus, and struggle and resignation intermingle among its pages.
- For example, the given notated B-flat cornet part has a key signature of one sharp.
- Guidelines for clefs, key signatures, bar-lines, and notes are similarly drawn in.