In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teclado masculino(instrument) de tecladowith Jill Ivory on keyboards — con Jill Ivory al teclado
- keyboard operator — operador
- keyboard player — teclista
- keyboard skills — habilidad para teclear
- The saxophone also captures a great pitch and tempo that blends well with the slightly electronic sounding keyboards.
- Yet, worship leaders, armed with electronic keyboards and bass guitars, may not be theologically, let alone liturgically trained.
- To replace the fine organ with an electronic keyboard is bad enough, but to move the altar and remove the pews is quite unthinkable.
- I use other instruments, including the keyboard and bass guitar, to take my music to a crescendo.
- Thirty seconds later and the noise is obliterated by keyboards and electronic drums.
- By the late 1990s, electric guitars, keyboards, and snare drums were common in urban areas.
- The school teaches children various instruments from piano to electronic keyboard.
- My main instrument is the guitar, although I also use keyboards, synthesisers, and sequencers in my musical meanderings.
- Piano was his principal instrument but he graduated to electronic keyboards and organ as fashions dictated.
- The ballet is set to Bach organ music, played on electronic keyboards geared to duplicate the sound of a traditional pipe organ.
- Now, they may play modern musical instruments such as drums and keyboards in the gamelan orchestra.
- Instrumentally, it's a cacophonous blend of drums, percussion, bass, keyboards and electronics.
- Her instruments include piano, electronic keyboard, and a digital drum machine.
- His beginners, however, do not start on the piano or organ but the electronic keyboard.
- The experimental sounds of keyboards and electric guitars add a contemporary influence.
- You can never expect a piano tuner to be entirely happy working with an electronic keyboard, but rarely have I felt so frustrated.
- There's a bank of six keyboards along with electronic drum kits, as well as guitars and amps and all the usual stuff.
- The first day of camp, girls choose instruments - guitar, bass, keyboards, drums, vocals or electronica - and form their bands.
- A multi-instrumentalist in high school, he played bass, guitar, keyboards, wind instruments, you name it.
- He used electronic keyboards very early on - one of the first people in jazz to do so.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.