In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cálculo renal masculino
- Severe back pain of any sort can be a sign of a problem, such as a kidney stone or infection.
- Depending on its size and position, an untreated kidney stone could cause permanent damage to the kidneys.
- Once a person has had a kidney stone, subsequent problems may be avoided through medication and dietary adjustments, Fallon says.
- All of the Stanford patients developed side effects such as high urine calcium, and one developed a kidney stone.
- Management of a kidney stone depends on its size, location, and composition and the presence of anatomical malformation and complications.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.