1cálculo renal masculino
- Severe back pain of any sort can be a sign of a problem, such as a kidney stone or infection.
- Depending on its size and position, an untreated kidney stone could cause permanent damage to the kidneys.
- Once a person has had a kidney stone, subsequent problems may be avoided through medication and dietary adjustments, Fallon says.
- All of the Stanford patients developed side effects such as high urine calcium, and one developed a kidney stone.
- Management of a kidney stone depends on its size, location, and composition and the presence of anatomical malformation and complications.