In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The fight for Samarra was not won on completion of the kinetic phase of operations.
- Well, some people are visual, audial, or kinetic sensors, applying their preference to a broader stage.
- We consider it far more likely that kinematic and kinetic aspects of forelimb motion coevolved.
- For a better understanding of the steps involved, we undertook their kinetic analysis under high pressure.
- In the next section the thermodynamic and kinetic feasibility of the symplastic transport pathway will be assessed.
- Some of the kinetic parameters of these metastable forms have been characterized.
- This paper is a mini review of kinetic and kinematic evidence on the control of the hand with emphasis on grasping.
- Thus, only few experimental studies of fast kinetic processes under high pressure are reported.
- From the measurements thermodynamic and kinetic information can be derived.
- So the quality is kinetic, not static; you have to see it moving, you can't stop it and get it.
- These mixed dimers are formed with a kinetic coefficient that is half that determined for the native dimers.
- In classical physics, there are two types of energy: kinetic and potential.
- According to kinetic molecular theory, pressure arises from the impact of gas molecules on container walls.
- The management of energy transfer between its kinetic and potential forms requires complex control within the central nervous system.
- Finally, temperature, which affects the kinetic properties of the transport systems involved, also has to be taken into account.
- This implies a redundancy problem at both the kinematic and kinetic level.
- The composition matrix is expected to represent the eigenvector matrix of the unknown kinetic matrix.
- However, the cybernetic approach requires kinetic information for all the reactions in the network.
- For Wight, nature's timelessness transcends kinetic motion and the realm of the ticking clock.
- Therefore, the appearance of new bands in the rate spectra corresponds to new kinetic processes.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.