1(face) jeta femenino coloquial(mouth) jeta femenino América Latina coloquial(mouth) morro masculino España coloquial
- You know that trick where you put wrap your tongue over your upper lip, which forces the lower one to go all puffy and huge, and you pretend that comically enlarged kisser is your real mouth?
- She arched her back and jerked her head back, and I got it right in the kisser.
- Thanks to burglar alarms, British criminals have figured out that it's easier to wait till you come home, ring the door bell, and punch you in the kisser.
- This lippie is also packed with menthol, passion flower and jojoba oil, leaving my kisser luxuriously moist and poutworthy.
- Winstone's never been one to keep his kisser buttoned, though.