In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1kitchenette femeninococineta femenino México
- There is a living room, a kitchenette, and a study on the first floor.
- The motel sets aside some rooms with small kitchenettes to rent on a weekly basis.
- On the north shore, the resort has four townhouse suites and five rooms with kitchenettes.
- Shuttered cupboards across one wall provide ample storage while louvered doors at the back of the room conceal a kitchenette.
- The unit, which is semi-independent, is equipped with a kitchenette enabling residents to make their own snacks and refreshments.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.