- Under the psychotherapist/patient privilege, a patient trying to address his kleptomania in therapy could reveal that he stole a computer from his office, and the psychiatrist could not testify about that revelation in court.
- The profile of the basic kind of person who suffers from kleptomania is that of somebody who has had a chaotic upbringing.
- Were it not for her kleptomania (she steals toys in department stores) and tendency to faint, one would assume she was a very happy woman.
- People with kleptomania often have another psychiatric disorder, often a mood disorder such as depression and anxiety.
- More than 1.2 million people in the United States are thought to suffer from kleptomania.
- A ‘disturbed soul’, Edwin suffers from kleptomania, a compulsion that appears simultaneously with his realisation that he's gay.
- I don't know what worries me more - her kleptomania or her taste in art.
- Diseases of the mind may manifest themselves in other ways which do not involve violence, for example, pyromania or kleptomania.
- He earned the enmity of gay people everywhere in 1998 when he compared homosexuality to kleptomania and alcoholism.
- Bradshaw, defending, said two independent reports both said she suffered from kleptomania.
- Brain scans won't reveal that you're an obsessive compulsive or suffer from kleptomania.
- When Ann gets home, she's ashamed, haunted by her moment of kleptomania.
- Although ordinary acts of theft or shoplifting can be deliberate, motivated by a need, a desire, peer pressure, or rebellion, in extremely rare cases, a person who steals may have kleptomania.
- He doesn't need to steal, so the only motivation can be pleasure or something like kleptomania.
- They attribute his stealing of petty items to an untreated and undiagnosed case of kleptomania, a psychiatric condition that causes a person to steal compulsively.
- He displayed aggressive behaviour, emotional immaturity, impulsiveness, rejection of authority and manipulative behaviour, lied, swore and had a leaning towards kleptomania.