1fiesta femeninofiestoca femenino Chile coloquialfiestichola femenino Río de la Plata coloquialwe had a knees-up — estuvimos de farra / de jarana coloquial
- We are merely enjoying a good knees-up in the middle of winter in the way that people have done for centuries.
- Big smiles greeted taxi drivers who took 70 disabled youngsters to a knees-up in London.
- During the Silver Jubilee, Britain was awash with red, white and blue and York made sure it didn't miss out on the knees-up.
- Selby is planning to say ‘thanks-a-million’ to the people who saved the town from severe flooding with a special thanksgiving service and an old-fashioned knees-up.
- Apparently he had to be dragged out of his hotel room to join the knees-up.
- Whether you are throwing a grand soirée or a small knees-up in your front room, there is nothing worse than being at a party lit like a police station.
- The pair will celebrate the day with a good knees-up at the Royal British Legion in Stratton with friends and family.
- Manchester said goodbye to the Commonwealth Games the way it knows best - with the biggest knees-up this fun-loving city has ever seen.
- The uninitiated could be forgiven for imagining that the tradition of heading to a holiday camp for a summer knees-up was in terminal decline.
- They all met up for a huge knees-up at her Fulford home, where Carol's band played in the front room.
- Our hero's flight across the world culminates in a North Pole knees-up.
- I love entertaining, and would rather have a dinner party than a knees-up any day!
- Are you planning a right Royal knees-up for the Queen's Jubilee?
- One of the many events held last week to celebrate the Queen's Jubilee was a knees-up organised by Bedford Community Retirement Group.
- The end of the school year was celebrated by students from the school with a posh knees-up at a York hotel on Friday.
- Manchester United's Christmas knees-up turned into a real bash as scuffles threatened to dampen the party atmosphere.
- The good old-fashioned knees-up included tables and chairs set out along Barlby Crescent, a barbecue, music, a live singer, dancing and fireworks.
- We tried to get a comment from the group - but they were all out letting the Christmas spirit flow at their Yuletide knees-up.
- Gone are the days when all employees expected at this time of the year is a good knees-up.
- There was quite a knees-up on Saturday night, when Nancy and Paddy Hughes celebrated their 40th Wedding Anniversary in style!