1donjuán masculino coloquialcastigador masculino España coloquial
- I've discovered that my 7yr old son is a ladykiller.
- Nick, ostensibly in town to interview for a position at NYU, knows that Roger is a ‘ladies' man’ and has looked him up to learn the ropes, as it were, of the ladykiller trade.
- What Bond certainly is is a very good lover - which is not the same as saying he is a ladykiller.
- The kid with the blissful smile had grown into this tall, handsome, blonde ladykiller and he'd duded himself up in the coolest of new rags, including one of those trendy sport coats with sleeves you could roll up.
- After the cloistered intrigue of Fatehpur, the action moves to Bombay where Rukhsana has become Pretty Bobby, a chiselled ladykiller in polished brogues and a sharp linen suit.
- And the word ‘dull,’ as you use it, is often code for a guy who is not a ladykiller.
- ‘Dollar a day, dime a dance’ was the slogan used to characterize the mentality of these sharp-dressing ladykillers who squandered their meager earnings on recreation.
- This time around he chops his locks to play Will, on the surface a ladykiller, but really just a big kid with too many toys and spare hours.
- However, the rather startled man who crashes into the Soho cafe just after 11 am, with a garish backpack over one shoulder and sweating profusely, looks anything but a ladykiller.
- There's a heavy-drinker; a left-winger who may be a lesbian; a pair of puritanical sisters who used to be vaudeville stars; a lovely singer, who's having an affair with ladykiller Ted - and so on.
- Men who failed to make the grade did not get to mate, while Neolithic ladykillers had sex with numerous women.
- He had a great reputation as a ladykiller, although Dora Carrington wrote in 1917: ‘John made many serious attempts to wrest my virginity from me.
- Its central character's evolution as a ladykiller prompts a series of hilarious scenes that flaunt the director's winning ear for dialogue and excellent ability to cull great performances from untrained performers.
- But on stage, Sanchez is a buttery-smooth-voiced ladykiller.
- The story goes that downtrodden Sophie works in a hat shop and one day meets the glamorous wizard Howl, a charming ladykiller who has garnered the reputation of eating girls' hearts, despite looking more like a ladyboy.
- Sunday nights at Jello Bar will now be hosted by local R&B troopers the Aliens, lead by Montreal's number-one full-time ladykiller and all-around showman Alan Prater.
- Even while we talk he slips in and out of character - there's the slightly camp, faintly aristocratic old thespian; the serious, considered conversationalist, each punctuated by flashes of the ladykiller he decidedly still is.
- Indeed, Danger Mouse (voiced by David Jason), in spite of his eyepatch and zippy car, is more like the indomitable Sherlock Holmes in temperament and ability than the suave ladykiller James Bond.
- I will suffer no jackanapes or ladykillers who cock their caps to one side and think they can take advantage of a frail yet vastly wealthy old man.
- The Cruiser is cast as the ladykiller, Cameron Diaz as the mental girlfriend and Penelope Cruz as the not-quite-so-mental one.