In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in US)registro de la propiedad estatal masculino
- The issue came to light after local officials called for the land office to clarify the boundaries when 200 coconut trees and a footpath along the beach area at a cost of over 10 million baht disappeared.
- It has now two printing offices - each publish a paper; sixteen stores; several commission merchants; auctioneer; a land office; and various other public offices, which draw numbers of people from the country.
- This is the land office - how much for five acres?
- By 1903, however, none of the four supposedly operational districts were irrigating any farmland, and unscrupulous developers were bilking investors and the federal land office out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- ‘But if many people lose their certificates in the same area, the subdistrict office could file all their claims in one application,’ said Yanto, an officer at the land office.
- Mead submitted a request for patent to 11,131 acres under the Cody Canal in October 1898, but the Lander land office misfiled the papers.
- He said that legal action has already been initiated, and that the city has collected data from the district land office and other agencies to support the city's case.
- The above law rules that there are currently two categories of land rights: adat land (customary land), which is unregistered; and certified land, which is registered at the local land office.
- The colonial land offices were remarkable enterprises for their era and deserve more recognition as emulative institutional models.
- They have also provided that proof must be made before the local land offices instead of before the State Land Board.
- The need for maps became more acute as land offices on the frontier kept records of newly surveyed town lines and other borders.
- He had been unable to secure a travel advance before leaving Indiana, and thereafter the land office had repeatedly denied or delayed reimbursement for the expenses incurred in getting the survey started.
- Personnel from the land office are the most qualified in correctly measuring out properties.
- Once received, our legal people check at the land office to ensure the seller is the true owner or is properly empowered to sell on the owner's behalf.
- In 1837 he was appointed register of the land office at Springfield.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.