In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1reforma agraria femenino
- In the first place, they want a government that can deliver land reform and continued economic restructuring.
- This has already made the government pay more attention to land reform.
- The government has accused white farmers of delaying land reform by demanding exorbitant prices for their property.
- And he has instituted a number of programs to redistribute wealth, including land reform.
- One of the triggers for land seizure, he believes, was the British government's decision to stop funding land reform.
- It has thus drawn the controversial draft charter on black empowerment in the agricultural sector to try and expedite land reform.
- It also challenged the basis of the wage system by calling for land reform and cooperative production.
- In effect, single-minded civil servants with their own views on land reform had run rings around their political masters.
- The land reform was a political and social success, destroying the colonial landlord class.
- In each of these cities protesters demanded jobs, land reform and an end to government corruption.
- The question is, how are they to unite the whole people around a programme of land reform instituted only in Caroni?
- The masses of people have to be brought through land reform into the process of wealth generation and accumulation.
- We will need some radical thought and imagination when debating land reform if we are to make this country somewhere to be proud of for generations to come.
- With promised international backing, a coherent and sustainable programme of land reform could alleviate rural poverty.
- There is no way back into agriculture for the vast majority of them, even if land reform were to be pursued.
- The British wanted an excuse to quell a growing movement for self government and land reform.
- So, for instance, there was need to - there was a need that we need to decentralize land reform.
- They wanted increased spending on social programs, land reform, and higher wages.
- The UK says it will fund land reform if it benefits the poor.
- The monarchy was abolished and a programme of land reform inspired by the ICP was carried out, breaking the power of the landowners.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.