1laboratorio de idiomas masculino
- In a primary school, a laboratory is no more needed to teach appropriate science than a language laboratory is needed in a home to teach a baby to talk.
- The call-centre facility at Cumbernauld High - which has a roll of 840 students - looks much like a language laboratory, containing 20 computer terminals and telephones.
- There is also a very modern language laboratory, with computers and a satellite link to foreign channels.
- Two new five-storey blocks will provide motor vehicle workshops, IT suites and language laboratories, classroom and office space.
- She visited a local college to open a new language laboratory.
- All the language laboratories and libraries, the philosophy seminars and positive thinking, all the fabulous advantages we thought would set them up for life will be worthless.
- There is a new three storied block fitted with all the latest technology, comprising of a career suite and IT suite, library, lecture theatre, language laboratories, and 32 purpose-built classrooms.
- There are no language laboratories, an insufficient science laboratory, and only one computer room for 470 students.
- The exam comprised two parts: the first, taken in a language laboratory, involved reading and listening comprehension.
- Many of the students come from a vernacular medium of education, and they gain much from the language laboratory at the school, when it comes to learning languages correctly, with stress on communication.
- Carre also promised that Bina Nusantara would allow students from other schools, who were not as fortunate, to use some of the facilities, like the library and the language laboratory.
- Work commenced last week on a £2.8m extension of the Kilmacthomas vocational school comprising thirteen additional class-rooms including specialist science laboratory, language laboratory, art, and construction studies rooms.
- Recommendations for improving the effectiveness of language laboratories are included.
- The senior student would give the junior oriented with the various facilities in the college including the library, language laboratory, health club and playgrounds.
- The state-of-the-art school has five science laboratories, two fully equipped computer labs and a specialised language laboratory as well as dedicated woodwork, engineering and home economics rooms.