In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pensamiento lateral masculino
- The idea is that five people sit round a table discussing logic problems, amusing anagrams, and the sort of lateral thinking puzzles that were popular in playgrounds when I was six.
- There's a genuine climate of fear in workplaces that is not at all conducive to creative thinking and lateral thinking you need to be a productive worker in the information age.
- As far as publishers are concerned, modern strategies for book selection are so painfully and obviously fallible that it is tempting to suggest that some lateral thinking ought to be applied.
- With creativity and lateral thinking we could offer new products based on need to address new segments of the marketplace that are untapped.
- We approach things in a different way, we use more lateral thinking, and have more common-sense, practical solutions.
- The company received over 250 emails from older people, who enjoy playing more lateral thinking games rather than shoot-them-up types.
- It's just that I feel this piece is so provocatively unusual, it takes a lot of lateral thinking to fully appreciate the intricately evil themes.
- So, this morning, when I found him, forlorn, trying to get the project further forward, I determined that a leap in the direction of lateral thinking was called for.
- It allows creative, lateral thinking, basically silly, saying the first thing that comes into your head, no great depth.
- The results require some generous lateral thinking.
- Direct approaches to companies and some lateral thinking can often bag cash for you comedy project.
- But, just because I enjoy networking and lateral thinking doesn't mean that my skills are that much more valuable than someone else's.
- Even better, the service was developed using just creative and lateral thinking without any extra funding.
- Alternatively, try some lateral thinking to solve your problem.
- Sponsors can expect to gain unfettered access to all the intellectual property in the building, where about 100 employees work on various projects involving lateral thinking.
- There are ways of dealing with these things but it requires lateral thinking and money from the industry.
- If this operation only generated double the full-time branch's business then with a bit of lateral thinking and community backing someone could make a decent living from it.
- They also underline the creative and lateral thinking which helps to make us market leaders.
- With a bit of ingenuity and lateral thinking, you can save a lot of money while having great fun at the same time.
- Moreover, motion graphics provides one of the most flexible and accessible environments in which to create media that is open and conducive to lateral thinking and free creative thought.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.