1after a latish breakfast — después de desayunar más bien tarde
- it looks latish 17ᵗʰ century — parece de fines / finales del siglo XVII
- We got home lateish, and slept in later, then I worked most of Saturday while Paul moved around the furniture so we could accommodate a party on Saturday evening.
- We ate dinner lateish, then headed over to a bar nearby for some boozing.
- Probably, like many other families, they may have had to opt for a latish holiday…
- A lateish excursion to the supermarket led us to our local fast-food for dinner, where I noticed a disturbing marketing trend.
- Even as a child, I thought it a lateish hour to be serving an essentially teatime dish.
1más bien tarde