In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1dificultades de aprendizaje femeninoproblemas de aprendizaje masculino
- In addressing the needs of students with learning difficulties schools should address the following issues.
- The following tutorials explain options helpful for individuals with learning difficulties and impairments.
- Many people with learning difficulties interviewed felt that professionals did not listen to them.
- Do we make the sacramental preparation for people with learning difficulties relevant and easily accessible?
- Under the general heading of learning difficulties we have decided to use four separate classifications.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.