1puesto de profesor universitario masculino
- We are in the process of putting our sold-out lectureship books online here.
- Endowed lectureships enable the Law School to attract distinguished scholars, practitioners, jurists, and executives to visit the Law School for intensive offerings of two or four weeks’ duration.
- The lectureship is named in honor of the late Donald L. Katz, who was Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at the University of Michigan.
- The Higher Education Funding Council for England today announced awards for 38 new clinical senior lectureships at 12 universities in the second round of a national scheme to support senior clinical academics in their career development.
- Here is a case study of a Bristol researcher who secured one such lectureship here at Bristol.
- The lectureships are an example of the partnership between the Foundation and industry and are made possible by a grant to the Foundation.
- This table is a summary of the lectureships held by department faculty members.
- It is our intention to find and present world-class experts and scholars for a lectureship that will gain national attention for OSU.
- The Seminary has a series of lectureships provided for students and the local community.
- Established by Ernst Stiefel to support new projects and initiatives in the areas of comparative and international law, this program supports symposia, visiting lectureships, scholarships, and faculty research activities.
- The lectureship is supported by funds derived from the Society's Lynn W. Day Endowment for Publications in Forest History.
- Five annual lectureships are held which focus on specific areas or subspecialties of general surgery.
- Annual presentations of the popular memorial lectureships celebrate the legacy of these fine physicians.
- The following lectureships are reviewed and awarded upon direct application by any department or school for speakers compatible with the stated purposes.
- The Mott lectureship is awarded annually by the Institute of Physics Condensed Matter Division.