In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hacer clic con el botón izquierdo del ratóncliquear con el botón izquierdo del ratón coloquial
- To make a call through a speed dial button, a user can simply left click the speed dial button.
- To open the file, left-click the image of the front page, or the PDF icon, above.
- Select Google Search with a left-click to search Google for Centre for Plant Research.
- Right-click the link below to download the podcast, or left click the link to play.
- To banish the menu, left-click on a blank portion of the desktop.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.