1luisa femeninohierba luisa femeninocedrón masculino
- The severe summer drought got to the lemon verbena long before my silver maples started shedding leaves in stress.
- Try herbs such as chamomile, mint, marjoram, lemon verbena, or scented geraniums (Pelargoniums).
- Being a deciduous shrub, lemon verbena will drop its leaves for a few months during the winter.
- The Brombals have also grown artichokes, arugula, chard, and lots of herbs, including basil, chives, and lemon verbena.
- If you're into herb teas German chamomile, lemon verbena and sage are sunny stalwarts.