In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1luisa femeninohierba luisa femeninocedrón masculino
- The severe summer drought got to the lemon verbena long before my silver maples started shedding leaves in stress.
- Try herbs such as chamomile, mint, marjoram, lemon verbena, or scented geraniums (Pelargoniums).
- Being a deciduous shrub, lemon verbena will drop its leaves for a few months during the winter.
- The Brombals have also grown artichokes, arugula, chard, and lots of herbs, including basil, chives, and lemon verbena.
- If you're into herb teas German chamomile, lemon verbena and sage are sunny stalwarts.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.