In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
2(person)Leo femeninoleo femeninosee also Aquarius
- Statistics show many accomplished actors in Hollywood and television are Leos, and many have Moon signs in Cancer as well.
- Most Leos dream of getting rich by just being themselves.
- Like all the fire signs, Leos are idealistic and don't hold back from expressing their passion.
- Along with the usual info, it said ‘No Virgos or Leos please.’
- These so-called scientists have got to be Leos.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.