In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1arrendatario masculinoarrendataria femenino
- The answer is, so that the registration authority can give appropriate notice to owners, lessees, tenants or occupiers, or to others who might wish to object to an application to register.
- In a real sense, the lessee leased not only the restaurant premises but the premises in the context of the entire mall as outlined in the site plan.
- We have built up a very good relationship with yourselves, the planners, the local estate office, tenants and lessees and other interested parties.
- What you are telling us is the relationship between the lessor and the lessee and mortgagee.
- Readers should beware of thinking that the tenants, lessees or farmers of the properties were necessarily personally resident therein.
- Well, the issue was that the obligations of the lessee would not be overlooked because the lessee and the lessor were the same person.
- It also pleaded that it had received Indonesian advice that a foreign company could be a lessee or assignee under a lease.
- If the covenant has the meaning suggested by the lessees, the lessors are liable for breach of the implied covenant.
- However, when the lease expired the lessee chose not to renew it and now Mr Durney isn't certain what he will do with it.
- The thinking behind it appears to have been that they remained liable as original lessees under the lease.
- During the period of the lease, the lessee is usually prohibited from making improvements on the leased assets.
- This would include mortgagees, lessees and the acquirers of other interests, both legal and equitable.
- There was no present attempt to forfeit the lease by reason of the activities of the lessee.
- One condition relates to the wish of the lessee to dispose of the lease.
- In the lease the lessee's covenants were contained in clause 4.
- Where there is an assignment by a lessor to a lessee the interest which the lessee takes is the interest which the lessor himself had.
- The claimant was a co-operative and owned the freehold of a block of flats where the defendant was a lessee.
- There was an owner, a lessee and a sublessee, as I understand it, is that right?
- The insurers, having paid a claim made by the lessees of the refinery, brought against the defendants a subrogated claim for negligence.
- The plaintiffs were lessees and occupiers of one of the flats.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.