1libación femenino literario
- Conveniently, brother John Paul's favourite football team are sponsored by his favourite libation.
- ‘I call this libation the Lord Byron,’ he announces.
- I had poured myself a nice refill of the evening's libation.
- Anyone remotely familiar with Germany knows that beer, wine, and other libations, such as Most and Korn, play a significant role in its culture and society.
- Please allow us to suggest some crowd-pleasing libations based on your menu selections as well as budget and palate preferences.